HOW I RECEIVE PERSONAL DATA
We receive personal data from two sources:
1. Online signup or email or verbal requests to join the Newsletter e-mailing list
2. Customers who purchase workshops
THE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD
1. For workshops: Name, email address, possibly a short note about how we met and, if provided, a phone number.
2. For each customer who buys a print or digital image or a service such as a photo shoot: full name, postal address, email address, items purchased and copies of sales invoices.
3. For Photography Tours: Name, email address, phone number if supplied, tours attended, copies of sale invoices and supplied medical and dietary information you agreed to share with us to help us modify the tour for you.
HOW WE HOLD THE DATA
1. In our Mailchimp system from which we email our Newsletters (only email address and name).
2. In our book-keeping records for sales and amounts we receive (invoices)
3. In our database
HOW WE SAFEGUARD OUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND DATA
Our computers and data storage devices are secured in locked premises when not in use.
All hardware has regular security updates.
If you unsubscribe from our Newsletter and have been a customer your details are retained to meet our obligations for the retention of accounting records and for tax purposes. This data is retained for six years after which it is deleted.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US
You will receive Mailchimp Newsletter emails that give details of exhibitions, events, workshops, tours, printing services and tuition that we provide.
We do not make or send personal or speculative phone calls or emails.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR USE OF YOUR DATA
We share your data with others in only two circumstances:
1. With business partners involved in the supply or delivery of our products and services that you have requested.
2. When required to do so by law.
YOUR RIGHT TO ‘OPT-IN’ AND UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME
If we meet face-to-face I may have asked if you wish to join our mailing list. Your details will be added only if you agree by email after May 25th 2018.
At the bottom of each Newsletter we send out there is an Unsubscribe option. You may use this at any time to stop receiving our Newsletters.